[BUG] ScriptEditor is badly formatted

Ned Konz ned at bike-nomad.com
Tue Jun 25 23:32:39 UTC 2002

There's something strange about the tile script editors now, from time
to time. A script that used to look fine now looked very bad (see
attached image). One really odd part is that all the references to
LeftMotor1 should be to RightMotor.

RightMotor and LeftMotor are the only instances of the same Player
class. I don't know what LeftMotor1 is; I've never seen it before or
since.

If I changed to showing text and back, it looks OK.

Also, dropping a numeric phrase into the test of a BooleanScriptEditor
causes a walkback (for me, with these objects). In this case I
dropped 'Right Motor's speed' (which is a number) in the Test of the
script editor:

Array(Object)>>doesNotUnderstand:
PhraseTileMorph>>rowOfRightTypeFor:forActor:
[] in
BooleanScriptEditor(ScriptEditorMorph)>>acceptDroppingMorph:event:
Array(SequenceableCollection)>>do:
BooleanScriptEditor(ScriptEditorMorph)>>acceptDroppingMorph:event:
BooleanScriptEditor(Morph)>>handleDropMorph:
DropEvent>>sentTo:
BooleanScriptEditor(Morph)>>handleEvent:

This seems to work with new objects; however, these particular objects
have been around a while. I saved the project from another image and
loaded it into this one.

--
Ned Konz
http://bike-nomad.com