Fwd: Please, Help with T-Gen

Jose HG josehg1979 at hotmail.com
Wed Jun 26 16:23:56 UTC 2002

I am trying to install T-Gen, I do the following steps:
     1. File in tgen.14Nov1237pm.cs into a 2.6 or later image.
     2. Copy the files exampleN.* to your squeak directory.
     3. To verify installation, open a Transcript window and
        in a workspace evaluate.
		TranslatorGenerator runAllTests

But the result in transcript is:
     T-gen TEST SUITE (answer 'yes' to all prompters)
     START: T-gen LL Parser Generation Test 1
     STOP: T-gen LL Parser Generation Test 1 failed.
     START: T-gen LL Parser Generation Test 2

and suceed this error: 'Error: A class named TgenTemporaryTestScanner
already exists.'

I haven't idea why?

Thanks,
Jose L.