How many Squeak users?

hiss999 hiss999 at hiss999.co.uk
Wed Jun 26 18:15:22 UTC 2002

On 26/06/02 3:26 PM, "Jason Dufair" <jase at dufair.org> typed:

>> BTW as I'm willing to post some newbie questions in the future, am I posting
>> to the right forum or there's a more newbie orientated one?
>>

> Ask away!  Lurk for a while, too.  This list has one of the highest
> signal/noise ratios around.

I appreciate your highly civilized reply. Most of my work is based on noise
and, therefore, I suppose I am going to love this forum...
If you're not there already, may I suggest you join the nato /55\ list. You
might find out that sometimes signal IS noise and noise IS signal.

Not lurking,

hiss999
--
LuThEr/hiss999