Who's the people behind SqueakNews?

Ned Konz ned at bike-nomad.com
Thu Jun 27 18:49:55 UTC 2002

On Thursday 27 June 2002 11:38 am, Tommy Thorn wrote:
> Is it really possible that nobody on this
> list knows the people behind SqueakNews?

No. We know, but aren't telling you.

> What's the story here?

Back in April, Tansel (Ersavas) of Squeak News wrote this to the list:
---------
Re: SqueakNews is alive?  (Tansel <tansel at squeakonline.com>,  Wed Apr
17 17:46:40 2002)

Hi Diego and everybody,

It is a  DNS problem and will be fixed by Tuesday.
We have no intention of giving up yet even though we have been through
some
seriuos rough seas.

Apologies,
Tansel
-----------

In February he said this:

---------
Squeak News site and email status  (Tansel Ersavas
<tansel at cyberaction.com>,  Sun Feb 24 05:52:59 2002)

Dear Squeakers,

Squeak News site is down for some renovations and during this period
we
are experiencing mail problems. If you have sent any mails to any
address in squeaknews.com that bounced please resend them to
tansel at squeakonline.com.  The site should be fully up again on the
28th
of February. I apologize for this disruption.

Tansel Ersavas
Squeak News
http://www.squeaknews.com

--