[BUG]3.2g String>withBlanksTrimmed misnamed or miscommented

Tim Rowledge tim at sumeru.stanford.edu
Fri Jun 28 01:38:42 UTC 2002

String>withBlanksTrimmed is commented as removing leading and trailig
blanks. Actually it removes _separator_ chars, not just blanks.

Personally I read 'blanks' as meaning just spaces, so I claim it ought
to be at least recommented and probably renamed. A method to remove only
blanks may be useful?

tim
Useful Latin Phrases:- Nihil est--in vita priore ego imperator Romanus fui = That's nothing--in a previous life I was a Roman Emperor.