Help with T-Gen

Roel Wuyts roel.wuyts at iam.unibe.ch
Fri Jun 28 08:18:49 UTC 2002

Hello,
sorry to respond so late - I was away for a while. We used T-Gen in
Squeak, and I think that we made some modifications to make it work
properly (I haven't used in a while). You can find that code in the
first changesets for QSoul for Squeak (I attached the relevant parts).
Note that the second changeset may or may not be needed (I don't have
time to check it right now, and I can't remember). It's a changeset that
makes Squeak slightly more VisualWorks compatible. But parts of it may
apply to T-Gen. Success (and let me know the result!).