Recent swiki contents

Michael Roberts mike at mjr104.co.uk
Sun Jun 30 22:43:50 UTC 2002

Hi,

I was after some community guidance/comment on the recent additions to the swiki that appear to be unrelated to the world of Squeak.  I just wanted to check that I hadn't missed something.

This page

http://minnow.cc.gatech.edu/squeak/2541

seems almost genuine but to me just in the wrong home.  It's a bit different to playing a game with random gifs.

I've kindof got into cleaning up mode on the swiki but I don't want to tread on anyones toes.  One of the pages I was going to 'clean' is locked and that prompted this post.  What does one do in this situation?

thanks

Mike