Generalized Object Modules Design

Andreas Raab Andreas.Raab at gmx.de
Sun Mar 3 08:38:40 UTC 2002

Bijan,

That's trivial to do if you bind the module context to a browser. In
this case whatever you do in the browser goes into the specified module.
A module system we used in VisualWorks did exactly that and it was
incredibly useful (and did include emphasis on those classes/methods
that were actually changed in the module).

Cheers,
  - Andreas