[Q][Morphic][presentation] How to create a flap?

Hannes Hirzel hirzel at spw.unizh.ch
Mon Mar 4 17:57:13 UTC 2002

[Question]

How to create a flap like the orange tool flap on the right hand side

I'd like to create a flap which accepts large morphs dropped into it
and acts like a parts bin but shows the morphs with an icon instead
of their full size. For a presentation I can keep things there I'd
like to have at hand when authoring or even during the presentation
for handy reference (custom made composite morphs).

Creating a flap which acts as a parts bin is straightforward. But I
do not see an option how to set that morphs are shown as icons.

Could anybody help please?

Hannes Hirzel

P.S. The options 'accept drops' and 'parts-bin' seem to be overlapping
somehow. If I check 'parts-bin' it will work even if I didn't check
'accept drops'.