[VM][OS X] FFI plugin 1.1.0b1

Marcel Weiher marcel at metaobject.com
Tue Mar 5 11:40:03 UTC 2002

On Monday, March 4, 2002, at 11:58 PM, Alain Fischer wrote:

> Yes, the CocoaSqueak VM is the first I have tried to call the methods
> of Foundation.framework with some sucess,
> but after some test, I needed to enhance the behavior of your
> ObjcBridge. I then tried to build your VM (3.2b) without
> success with too many errors and warnings after a few hours trying to
> fix the code that stop the build process.

Just a general note:

if you (or anyone else) encounters problems that are this serious,
please contact me!  For one I would like to know it so I can fix it, and
I also don't enjoy the thought of someone struggling forever due to some
mistake on my part.

I wil check on the specifics later.

Regards,

Marcel

--
Marcel Weiher				Metaobject Software Technologies
marcel at metaobject.com		www.metaobject.com