[BUG][VM][Unix][3.2gamma][SF][VMMaker] event handling broken

Tim Rowledge tim at sumeru.stanford.edu
Tue Mar 5 18:41:24 UTC 2002

Ken Causey <ken at ineffable.com> is claimed by the authorities to have written:

> I see this one as well, it appears that the mouseup event doesn't
> register until the mouse is moved.  For example, if I click in the
> gutter of a scroll bar without moving the mouse it scrolls continuously
> until I either move the mouse or it reaches the endpoint.
Ok, so who has done what to sqX11Windows.c recently? Hmm, SF says Lex &
Bert have been torturing those poor innocent bits recently, including
apparently some areas to do with event handling. I point the finger of
suspicion at...

Colonel Mustard in the Maids Bedroom with the EggBeater!

Er, no maybe not. Lex? Bert? Is there something you should tell us?

tim
Strange OpCodes: HAL: Murder Operator