OSProcess for mac os-x

Alain Fischer alain.fischer at bluewin.ch
Tue Mar 5 21:38:50 UTC 2002

Hi John,

I will be happy to try your plugin and your futurs VM.

I was unable to send you email at your address, each time I tried, I
haved received:
  - These recipients of your message have been processed by the mail
server:
johnmci at smalltalkconsulting.com; Failed; 5.3.4 (message too big for
system)

Have a nice day.