[BUG][FIX] YellowButtonBit and BlueButtonBit are swapped (forgot postscript)

Bert Freudenberg bert at isg.cs.uni-magdeburg.de
Wed Mar 6 10:52:50 UTC 2002

[Resend: I forgot to install the new constants]

On Wed, 6 Mar 2002, Andreas Raab wrote:

> m := Morph new.
> m on: #mouseDown send: #value: to:[:evt|
> evt redButtonPressed ifTrue:[m color: Color red].
> evt yellowButtonPressed ifTrue:[m color: Color yellow].
> evt blueButtonPressed ifTrue:[m color: Color blue].
> ].
> m openInWorld.

Bug report I:
	That guy does not turn blue at all ;-)

Bug report II:
	That guy does turn yellow when I press the blue button on
	unix (using latest SF changes which are actually *right*).
	Cause: MouseEvent>>yellowButtonPressed looks for mouse button
	bit 2, but EventSensor class>>initializeEventSensorConstants
	defines YellowButtonBit to 1!

FIX:
	1. apply Lex's fix to sq.h
		#define BlueButtonBit 1
		#define YellowButtonBit 2
	   (if you're using the SF sources, just update)

	2. fix EventSensor class>>initializeEventSensorConstants
		(BlueButtonBit 1)
		(YellowButtonBit 2)

	3. fix EventSensor class comment

	4. fix all places to use the EventSensor constants

	5. Install new EventSensor constants

The changeset for 2.-5. is attached.

-- Bert