[BUG] XMLNode>>contentsDo:

Bijan Parsia bparsia at email.unc.edu
Wed Mar 6 15:39:53 UTC 2002

Actually, it seems a bit worse as "contents" doesn't seem to be active
(instead, "entities" seems to be the key ivar; a *very* bad name choice,
IMHO, given that it doesn't have anything to do with XML entities). That
is, all my "contents" ivars are nil.

#entitiesDo: doesn't seem to be a drop in replacement for
#contentsDo: either. I'm a little confused by the use of associations
there...it would seem that the Key should belogn to the XMlElement and be
retrieved by a #tagname (or some such) method. Unless the keys are going
to be more complicated, perhaps document dependant, things like qname +
namespace + prefix sets? And we want to share elements between
documents? I guess I can see that, though the localname *certainly* seems
to be part of the node itself, rather than its parent.

Hmm. Must dig around for docs...

Cheers,
Bijan Parsia.