Multi-column lists in Squeak

Tim Rowledge tim at sumeru.stanford.edu
Wed Mar 6 18:34:51 UTC 2002

"Stephan B. Wessels" <swessels at one.net> is claimed by the authorities to have written:

> I published one quite a while back that's included in Celeste.  With the
> recent work I have been doing to an Enhanced IRC client there's a newer
> variation of the same multi-column morph.

The snapshot looks very pretty, but I'm puzzled as to why there needs
to be a multi-column list widget. I'm probably missing something obvious
(I'm only on my first coffee of the morning) but what is wrong or
inadequate with using several 'normal' lists next to each other  - which
I did for VMMakerTool? Is this something I could make good use of?

tim

Make sure all variables are initialized before use.