Sound instruments

Luciano Notarfrancesco core.lists.squeak at core-sdi.com
Thu Mar 7 01:15:59 UTC 2002

Jeff,

I ported the Synthesis ToolKit to Squeak. It includes physical models
for BowedString, Brass, Clarinet, Drone, Rhodey, TubularBell, Wurley,
BeeThree, Flute, AgogoBell, Marimba, Vibraphone, Mandolin, Shaker and
Sitar. It's available from http://community.corest.com/~luciano/etc/

Keep in mind that it's not very mature code, and it's quite slow
(probably not fast enough for real-time synthesis).

Cheers,
Luciano.-

--- for a personal reply use: Luciano Notarfrancesco <luciano at corest.com>