CPU-Usage again

Stephen Pair spair at advantive.com
Thu Mar 7 21:18:09 UTC 2002

Lex Spoon wrote:
> Oh, by the way, don't run it in a MVC project.  There's some
> bug involving the virtual screen being too small ("headless"
> mode actually pretends that there is a display, and just
> doesn't show it on the physical monitor.)

Can the display size be adjusted when in headless mode?  Also, it would
be nice to have the option not to shrink the display when in headless
mode (I've had needs to actually render the display to a browser in the
past).  I don't believe the -headless option shrinks the display on
windows (I guess this is because it's designed to work in the system
tray).

- Stephen