[Modules][End-Users] ( Was: RE: Gee, do you think we would get more users? )

Brent Vukmer bvukmer at blackboard.com
Fri Mar 8 15:50:36 UTC 2002

Exactly.  Proliferate Squeak to lots of *users*!  And tailor Squeak to be able to serve those users as a single app.!  Then, oh so cleverly, draw them into larger Squeakland.

I really appreciate all the brilliant ideas and code goodies that get shared via this list & the swiki.  I would like to hear more daydreaming about possibilities for end-users experience of Squeak once it's modularized, and once a couple of ready-for-prime-time "stand-alone" applications are built.

World domination in three easy steps:
Squeak infects the world of computer games!  Squeak replaces C!  Squeak replaces Unix!

Muhahahahaha.

Ahem.  Thank you very much.
Breent