Connection error

Tim W tyguy11 at mindspring.com
Sat Mar 9 17:33:43 UTC 2002

Re: Connection errorI should have noted earlier that squeak makes no attempt to connect to the modem. This is true even when trying to load the latest code updates. However, I just recently connected manually before entering Squeak and was able to use scamper to download pages as well to download code updates.

The problem is related more to an inability to connect the modem not download pages once connected. Any suggestions as to where to look?

Thanks, Tim