[Java Parser] For structural exploration

rwithers12 at attbi.com rwithers12 at attbi.com
Mon Mar 11 14:41:15 UTC 2002

Hi Göran,

I would be most interested in your code.  So,

odel-odel-odel-ah-he-hue!

Well, that's supposed to be my Holler.  :-]   Seriously, Göran, this
would be a huge help in understanding inheritence, and hopefully
interface facets, of some java code I have.  I am even tempted to take a
tangent into this area of analysis, at somewhat of a medium scale
archetecture level, no matter the language.  There is some code (
Codecrawler? ) that does something like this.

cheers,
Rob