[pws] More Crash Data

Michael Rueger m.rueger at acm.org
Mon Mar 11 17:06:05 UTC 2002

Hi all,

I also noticed that the Unix(?) VMs are rather fragile when they reach a
low space condition. One sure thing to crash Squeak is/was(?) to run it
with a relatively small amount of free space, open a large  paint tool
and try to draw. The moment the first pixel is set the image gets copied
internally and the VM seg faults.

Michael