Document Crafting, Objectively

Brian Rice water at tunes.org
Mon Mar 11 18:31:16 UTC 2002

As a self follow-up, I should mention that the entire Scribe
documentation site is Scribe output, and that there is an Apache
module for using Scribe dynamically. It also supports forms widgets,
etc, which I think is an excellent starting point for allowing it to
handle arbitrary morphs. Anyway, it reminded me of SqueakDot, so I
suppose I'd also suggest that this be at least looked into for its
design.

~