Squeak VM for Darwin/X11R6 for PPC?

John M McIntosh johnmci at smalltalkconsulting.com
Mon Mar 11 19:36:41 UTC 2002

>My apologies for such elementary questions, but I'm a Smalltalker, not a C
>guru. :P

mmm I try to stay in Smalltalk, but sometimes someone has to do the C
code for the platforms...

>>  So what's the problem with the mpeg plugin?
>
>Couldn't find mntent.h, which seems to occur on Linux and/or other Unices.
>Some macro-futzing got it to compile.

  These routines are used to access the file system description file
/etc/fstab and the mounted file system description file /etc/mtab.

but that's ignored for
#if !(defined(TARGET_OS_MAC) || defined(WIN32))

and I think mpeg3io_device where the logic is used isn't called!

>gnu-interp.c:5149: `currentBytecode' undeclared (first use in this
>function)
>make: *** [gnu-interp.o] Error 1

Try the non gnuied interp.c