Real printing plugin?

Hannes Hirzel hirzel at spw.unizh.ch
Tue Mar 12 01:18:35 UTC 2002

An addendum:

On Mon, 11 Mar 2002, Richard A. O'Keefe wrote:

> Before I can use BookMorphs instead of PowerPain in lectures,
> I _have_ to be able to print them so that students can have printed
> copies of at least some "slides".

I discovered relatively well hidden (depending on your point of view)
on the Swiki page
http://minnow.cc.gatech.edu/squeak/753

>The exception to this rule are BookMorphs. BookMorphs will produce a
>stand-alone Postscript file that can be printed as is.

So together with GhostScript even PDFs presentations are within reach...

Anybody please give feedback on test results and update the FAQ on the
Swiki:
http://minnow.cc.gatech.edu/squeak/776

It would be a real pity if we were not aware of this for two years.
Incredible...

HJH