[ENH][GOODIE] OSProcess V3.0 (OSProcess for Windows)

Kevin Fisher kgf at golden.net
Tue Mar 12 14:00:59 UTC 2002

Whoops!

When I file-in this changeset under Windows, it crashes the VM!

I'm using the 'latest' 3.2gamma image (with the most recent changesets),
using the latest compiled VM for Windows from Andreas' site.  Other details..
this is on a Win2K box...the image I'm attempting to file this in to is
running a ComSwiki.  Your pre-compiled DLL for Windows is also present
in the squeak run directory when I file the changeset in.