[ENH][GOODIE] OSProcess V3.0 (OSProcess for Windows)

David T. Lewis lewis at mail.msen.com
Wed Mar 13 00:13:09 UTC 2002

On Tue, Mar 12, 2002 at 09:00:59AM -0500, Kevin Fisher wrote:
> Whoops!
>
> When I file-in this changeset under Windows, it crashes the VM!
>
> I'm using the 'latest' 3.2gamma image (with the most recent changesets),
> using the latest compiled VM for Windows from Andreas' site.  Other details..
> this is on a Win2K box...the image I'm attempting to file this in to is
> running a ComSwiki.  Your pre-compiled DLL for Windows is also present
> in the squeak run directory when I file the changeset in.

Well, like I was saying, no warranty on that DLL. I built in on my Win98
box, but I don't have Win2K or anything else to test with, so you may be
stuck building one.

I also have tested this OSProcess release only on Win98 and Linux, so it's
entirely possible that something does not work right on other Windows
flavors.

Dave