[ENH][GOODIE] OSProcess V3.0 (OSProcess for Windows)

PhiHo Hoang phiho.hoang at rogers.com
Wed Mar 13 00:39:02 UTC 2002

Hi Kevin,

> attempting to file this in to is running a ComSwiki.  Your
> pre-compiled DLL for Windows is also present in the squeak run
> directory when I file the changeset in.

	One way to work around this for now, don't put that dll in the
path until after you filed in 'OSProcessV3-0-dtl.cs'. With this clue,
maybe David can tell why. I can install it on my WindowsXP machine.

Hi David,

	I still cannot run HUGS, 'stdOut' is not implemented for Windows
?

	The console looks cool. I don't have time right now to go
through your writing yet and have not tried anything except HUGS.

	Thanks for OSProcess, please keep up with the good work.

	Cheers,

	PhiHo.