Real printing plugin?

Richard A. O'Keefe ok at cs.otago.ac.nz
Wed Mar 13 00:12:51 UTC 2002

What an amazing system Squeak is.
Thanks to HJH and others, I was able to
 - make a two-page "book"
 - use Ctrl-mouse to bring up a menu that included saving PS to a file
 - save ps to a file of my own choice (extension excepted)
 - view the resulting PS file in MacGS, and find that it worked;
   I did actually get a two-page PS file.

The image area and text were considerably larger than they had been
in Squeak.  What general rule applies to size here?  If I have a
W-by-H morph with P-"point" text in it, what area and font size
should I expect in the PS file that results?