[StarSqueakPlugin][VM][Windows] Plugin not loaded!

Hannes Hirzel hirzel at spw.unizh.ch
Fri Mar 15 07:58:29 UTC 2002

Hi
I did the following test mentioned in the Linux thread:

> After putting
>       self halt.
> behind *all* calls of the plugin (StarSqueakMorph>>prim*) and seeing the
> StarSqueak window running without break nevertheless, I know why the
plugin
> isn't loaded: it isn't called!

And I found out the StarSqueakPlugin is not loaded on Windows either.
(The simulation runs fine, but more as Smalltalk code)

So I guess it must be an external plugin.

My question: Is there a StarSqueakPlugin available for Windows?

Hannes Hirzel