Agent Based Simulation in Squeak?

Diego Gomez Deck DiegoGomezDeck at ConsultAr.com
Fri Mar 15 14:25:46 UTC 2002

Hello...

Yes, we do... (Gustavo Sznaider and me), you can find information at http://www.agro.uba.ar/smalltalk/ but en spanish... the framework is in english, but the site in spanish.... Anyway you can ask me....

When we found some time, we'll made a swiki page...

Cheers,

Diego Gomez Deck