[Modules][ENH] Modules aware browser

Arjen van Elteren a.vanelteren at chello.nl
Fri Mar 15 21:27:32 UTC 2002

Hi,

While investigating the new modules system I've created a simple subclass
of Browser in which the category pane has been replaced by a module
hierarchy list.
Also some menu items have been added which are all module aware.

The included version is very alpha, it still misses some important
functionality I want
to add (mainly to do with the delta modules).

TODO:

* Add delta module support.
* Neighbors support needed.
* Be able to edit properties of a module.

I'm releasing this very fresh version mainly so that you can see the
direction I'm working in and to get some comments.

To load this module you need to unzip the file in your local repository and
load it into squeak.

Arjen

PS Module path is #(People AvE ModulesGui).
      Once loaded do: "ModuleBrowser openBrowser."