[ENH] ColorScrollBars-dew

Ken G. Brown kbrown at tnc.ab.ca
Fri Mar 15 22:35:39 UTC 2002

I too like Doug's colored/flat-look scrollbars. I think it would be more
natural for the flop out sausage scroll bars to look the same as the inboard
ones. ie one would likely expect to select a scroll bar type (sausage,
flat), then choose inboard, flop, narrow without rearranging things.

I've noticed a couple problems with the flop out sausage scroll bars:
1. the location of the upper arrow is above the menu selector instead of
below next to the slider where it more logically might be. It causes one to
wonder why the menu selector does not slide. I feel the arrow is best put
right next to that which it affects. And its location is inconsistent with
other scroll bar options.

2. When the narrow option is selected for the flop out sausage scroll bars,
the sizing of the slider no longer works properly.

Ken