[ENH] ColorScrollBars-dew

Doug Way dway at riskmetrics.com
Sat Mar 16 00:40:34 UTC 2002

Hmm, I'm not seeing this problem in a fresh up-to-date 3.3alpha image, if I turn on hidden & inboard scrollbars, and leave all other preferences as default.  I can open a browser, workspace, change sorter, etc.

It looks like you're at update 4664, it may be that you're seeing an interaction problem with the ScrollbarOnRight bug that was fixed in 4789.

- Doug Way
  dway at riskmetrics.com