[Modules][ENH] Modules aware browser

Bergel Alexandre bergel at iam.unibe.ch
Sun Mar 17 17:14:58 UTC 2002

Hello Arjen,

I have already try to make an interface for modules.
More information on :
  http://www.iam.unibe.ch/~bergel/Smalltalk/moduleTool.html

Unfortunately it do not works with the lattest squeak image (with 4730 it is okay), but I will definitely try to make it works before the end of this week.

Also seems to not be possible to load your work...

Alexandre

--
Bergel Alexandre  http://www.iam.unibe.ch/~bergel