[BUG]Morph>>updateableActionMap

Jim Benson jb at speed.net
Mon Mar 18 17:10:28 UTC 2002

Hi,

On my pilgrimage to 3.3 land for conversion, I noticed that one of my
friends (#trigger:) had been murdered. Not even a grave marker. Deprecation
isn't pretty around here.

Trying to move forward with my life, I tried to manage as best I could until
I ran into:

Morph>>updateableActionMap

 | actionMap |
 actionMap := self valueOfProperty: #myEvents.
 ^actionMap == nil
        ifTrue: [self setProperty: #actionMap toValue: self createActionMap]
        ifFalse: [actionMap]

While I can think of what a tentative fix would be, there are at least two
bugs here and need "someone in the know" to come up with a proper solution.
I would think it would be along the lines of:

updateableActionMap
| actionMap |
    ^ self valueOfProperty: #actionMap
        ifAbsent: [ actionMap := self setProperty: #actionMap toValue: self
createActionMap.
            actionMap].

But I might be missing something. The #myEvents property check threw me off.

Thanks,

Jim