32-bit BMP problems

Yisrael Lowenstein gte356h at prism.gatech.edu
Mon Mar 18 22:41:03 UTC 2002

Karl wrote:
> I guess the bmp is really 16 bits deep.
> Test with
> Color colorFromPixelValue: (self pixelValueAt: 1 at 1) depth: 16

I thought of that too and tested it...but it was giving me back incorrect
colors when I tried that...

I made a small project to demonstrate the problems I am having...I don't
think it is the black pixel problem that people were discussing since
these pixels are clearly not black.  take a look and see what you can make
of it:

http://coweb.cc.gatech.edu:8888/uploads/squeakers/14/32bitBMPproblems.pr

Thanks!
	Lushi

 o      |Yisrael Lowenstein: Computer Science Master's Student & Squeaker
   ()  o|lushi at bigfoot.com; gte356h at prism.gatech.edu; lushi at cc.gatech.edu
o_/||\/ |"Before you criticize a man, walk a mile in his shoes. That way
   ||   | when you do criticize him, you'll be a mile away and have his
  _/\_  | shoes." - Unknown                    AIM: YisraelL  ICQ: 1037061
  Class Schedule: http://www.prism.gatech.edu/~gte356h/schedule/