[SqueakEnd/MM Workshop] Reminder and travel details

Stephen Pair spair at advantive.com
Tue Mar 19 04:57:36 UTC 2002

For those planning to attend the SqueakEnd event in Atlanta on May 3-5,
I've posted some additional details to the Swiki
(http://coweb.cc.gatech.edu/mmworkshop):

 - A page was added for proposed projects (someone/Doug should add the
obligatory Bug fixing party)
 - Details have been added for travel and lodging arrangements
 - A few things have been added to the Registration page (mainly how to
pay)

For those that have not yet checked out the Swiki, I encourage you to do
so.  It includes the preliminary schedule.

- Stephen