[Q] Need recepie to change morphic look

hannes.hirzel.squeaklist at bluewin.ch hannes.hirzel.squeaklist at bluewin.ch
Tue Mar 19 11:19:05 UTC 2002

Hi
I put out a note of a relatively crude first attempt of changing the
SystemWindow titlebar. Two minor changes in two methods of SystemWindow
do that.

See http://minnow.cc.gatech.edu/squeak/1825  SystemWindow.

However in the end I would like to have  a label with a larger font size
and beeing able to set the color of the title bar of Workspace windows
individually by choosing the menu in the title bar.

If the Workspaces look nicer they can directly be used in presentations.
They have a good collapsing and expanding function already in place and
are handy as styled text editing within them is possible.

I will investigate into this further but as I do not have too much time
for this I would appreciate any help. Just put your findings on

http://minnow.cc.gatech.edu/squeak/1825

Hannes