Working with lots of large Forms

Yisrael Lowenstein gte356h at prism.gatech.edu
Wed Mar 20 16:49:26 UTC 2002

> I think you should look at the jpeg movie format that is in the latest
> Squeak versions. It will do most of this dirty work for you and you
> can consentrate on image manipulation.

I will probably be exporting the final images in jpegMOvie format...but
when working in DVFX type applications, the rule is to keep all of the
data until the last step...jaggies from ANY compression will be VERY
obvious...and you will be doing things to each frame multiple times...the
compression artifacts will build up if you need to save and reload each
time....that's why I have to use either BMPs or some sort of form saving
technique.

	Lushi

 o      |Yisrael Lowenstein: Computer Science Master's Student & Squeaker
   ()  o|lushi at bigfoot.com; gte356h at prism.gatech.edu; lushi at cc.gatech.edu
o_/||\/ |"Before you criticize a man, walk a mile in his shoes. That way
   ||   | when you do criticize him, you'll be a mile away and have his
  _/\_  | shoes." - Unknown                    AIM: YisraelL  ICQ: 1037061
  Class Schedule: http://www.prism.gatech.edu/~gte356h/schedule/