WARNING Re: [GOODIE] Connectors pre-release version (for 3.2)

Ned Konz ned at bike-nomad.com
Thu Mar 21 15:53:08 UTC 2002

On Wednesday 20 March 2002 08:40 pm, I wrote:

> It will attempt to convert existing connectors if you have any in your
> image. It should also convert old connectors in projects when you load
> them. Please tell me if it doesn't.

I just tried doing the following:
* load the NC-ConnectorsDemo-056.pr project from BSS
* load this change set

After the change set was loaded, the image runs out of space, leaving an
unhelpful low space log.

Anyone know how to diagnose this kind of problem? I suspect that some removed
method is causing recursion, but it's hard to find.

So you may want to wait a bit to load this into an image that used the prior
Connectors stuff, until I figure out what is going on.

--
Ned Konz
currently: Stanwood, WA
email:     ned at bike-nomad.com