[GOODIE] kgf-X10Driver - Control Wireless Remotes from Squeak

Tim Rowledge tim at sumeru.stanford.edu
Thu Mar 21 21:08:16 UTC 2002

Ned Konz <ned at bike-nomad.com> is claimed by the authorities to have written:

> I have a recently compiled SF VM. However, I eventually had to fall back to
> GCC 2.95.3 for compilation (I don't know whether I had serial problems or
> not, but the 3D stuff had problems).
Was that a gcc version thing, or are you still having problems? It appears to be ok on my x86 linux machine with a vm compiled late last week.

tim
PS should /dev/dsp really be
0 crw------- 1 tim root /dev/dsp
? Is this why I get no sound from squeak, but a console message of /dev/dsp: No such device whenever I try the sound stuff?

Useful random insult:- Gets parity errors under load.