Morphic - Grouping Morphs

Scott Wallace scott.wallace at squeakland.org
Fri Mar 22 18:03:59 UTC 2002

Brett,

One straightforward way is to put them into a Playfield (aka "PasteUpMorph.")

To do this, get a "Playfield" (drag one out from the Supplies flap,
for example), then select the morphs you want to manipulate as a
group, and pick them up en masse with the black halo handle, and
deposit them in the playfield.

You can make the playfield itself transparent and borderless, and
otherwise tune it as you wish.

You can position the entire group by positioning the Playfield, yet
you can still adjust relative positions of the morphs within the
playfield if you wish.

This is only one possibility.  You could as easily use another kind
of Morph as the container, even a "vanilla" Morph, but a Playfield is
convenient because it already is set up to accept drops.

HTH

   -- Scott