To all list and specially spanish native tongue people

Lic. Edgar J. De Cleene edgardec2001 at yahoo.com.ar
Sat Mar 23 11:43:51 UTC 2002

My name is Edgar De Cleene and I the guy what convinced some students in
Rosario area for a iniciative in Internet hekp/course/tutorial for
beginners in Smalltalk/Squeak named SqueakRos.
I wish thanks all of you what send inspiring mesagges to our member Martín
Altobello.
We are in organizative phase about coordinate all kind of people with
different backgrounds and cultures.
Decide start very simple and continue through more elaborate things.
We need know the following questions and sorry if this is answered in the
past.
1 Exist any documentation about changes in versions for use in convert
wonderful projects build in old (2.7, 3.0 , etc) to new 3.2 gamma ( We agree
in use this until 01/06/02) and move up then.
2 Exist any documentated method to convert old Hypercard stacks to Squeak.
Is possible this ?
3 Finally. How you do for have a PolygonMorph whit a bitmmapped fill and
when are rotated, (or change any vertices) the bitmap change too ( For a
personal project about Puzzles)
Again, thanks all, Argentinos en especial, and citizens of the Squeak
Village scattered around the world.