reading projects from the net - working ?

Martin Drautzburg martin.drautzburg at web.de
Sun Mar 24 18:35:07 UTC 2002

I recently tried to download
        209.143.91.36/super/uploads/LearningMorphic.013.pr

        I tried that withing scamper from 3.0, 3.1 and 3.2gamma. Also
        I tried downloading the file first and then loading that file.

        I got "Reading an instance or FromStub, which modern class
        should it translate to ?" in the older versions.

        The 3.2 gamma gave me: "Trouble reloving server name
        LearningMorphic.013. Keep trying. And lots of DNUs.

My question is: do people really use this project downloading or is
this more like an unsupported feature ? Am I doing something wrong ?