[GOODIE] Connectors pre-release version (for 3.2)

Henrik Gedenryd h.gedenryd at open.ac.uk
Mon Mar 25 09:01:54 UTC 2002

Ned Konz wrote:

> I haven't touched 3.3a yet; I don't have a good feel for the modules as yet,
> and there's more people using 3.0 and 3.2.

There is of course the ability to automatically load #(Project hg
ModuleDemos nk Connectors) in the current module system.

Or rather there used to be, until the new events code broke it. Fun as
always!

If this events code will go into 3.2 it will happen to you there too.

To port this to the modules system I didn't change a single line of your
244KB of source code beyond editing the class categories to match the module
structure, as described on minnow. I put the edited and original files in
the same directory as the above code for instructional purposes.

modules.squeakfoundation.org/Project/hg/ModuleDemos/nk/Connectors

-- Henrik