[GOODIE] Connectors pre-release version (for 3.2)

Andreas Raab Andreas.Raab at gmx.de
Mon Mar 25 22:31:25 UTC 2002

Ned,

> Not the VM/UI events; the #trigger:with: events. I think
> they've been changed between the current version of 3.2 and 3.3,
> and I use them in my Connectors.
> I'm going to have to change this.

Uh ... looking at your changes there is no use of #trigger:with: events
except in the state machines. Adding

NCFiniteStateMachine>>trigger: eventName with: arg
	^self trigger: eventName withArguments: {args}

and renaming the category 'NK-FSM' into 'Morphic-NK-FSM' in the CS lets
me file in the connectors into 3.3a perfectly. And it appears that it's
running entirely fine.

Cheers,
  - Andreas