[RFI] Copy text from PluggableListMorph (was Re: Learned smalltalk syntax. Whats next ?)

Doug Way dway at riskmetrics.com
Tue Mar 26 16:12:41 UTC 2002

Martin Drautzburg wrote:

> (1) keep the journal in emacs. Problem: cannot cut&paste from
>     PluggableLists (from the Browsers)

I've occasionally thought this would be useful myself.  It would be a nice enhancement to add a "copy list as text" item or similar to the morphic (red halo) menu for PluggableListMorph, which would copy the list as text to the clipboard.

Should be a pretty easy task for an experienced Squeaker... :)

- Doug Way
  dway at riskmetrics.com