server doesn't come back after restart in 3.2gamma?

Jake Donham jake at bitmechanic.com
Tue Mar 26 17:13:00 UTC 2002

Hi,

I've been playing with Comanche, and I noticed that in 3.0 if you
restart the VM with a server running, it comes back automatically
(although the VM sometimes crashes while shutting down). In 3.2gamma
it doesn't come back automatically.

I wanted to find out why this is so I poked around in Comanche and the
Process and Socket classes, but I can't figure out what happens to
sockets and processes when you shut down and start up the VM. Can
someone give me a lead?

Thanks,

Jake