Squeak for everyday use??

Aaron J Reichow reic0024 at d.umn.edu
Tue Mar 26 21:40:04 UTC 2002

On Wed, 27 Mar 2002, Mayuresh Kathe wrote:

> If you have observed, most of them are Morphic oriented stuff.
> Can't there be something for a lightweight MVC stuff?
> [...]
> I think even that is stuck up with Morphic...

There could be, but Morphic is nicer, newer, and generally more fun, so
that's where almost all active development with GUI apps goes on now.
One could write similar tools for MVC, or modify the existing to work in
both Morphic and MVC, but I doubt that there are going to be many people
jumping at that opportunity, seeing how Morphic is where most people work.

Any particular reason you don't want Morphic-based tools?

Regards,
Aaron

  Aaron Reichow  ::  UMD ACM Pres  ::  http://www.d.umn.edu/~reic0024/
  "life, probably the biggest word i've ever said, that says a lot,
  because there's a whole lot of words inside my head.." :: atmosphere