Squeak for everyday use??

Tim Rowledge tim at sumeru.stanford.edu
Tue Mar 26 22:55:28 UTC 2002

Mayuresh Kathe <mayuresh at vsnl.com> is claimed by the authorities to have written:

> This one sure is promising, whoa, I was totally blown out.
> Why isn't PARC releasing it?
Because PARC doesn't have the tiniest bit to do with it. Jon's browser was written on Interval Research's time and he got permission to release it after the project was canned, just like a lot of the stuff Craig & I have been able to release. PARC hasn't had a lot to do with Smalltalk in a long, long, long time.

tim

SCCS, the source motel!  Programs check in and never check out!  - Ken Thompson